Saturday, November 26, 2011

33 weeks pregnant

Not sure why my eyes look nearly closed in this picture- must have been early in the morning :)

Here is Mom and Baby at 33 weeks (This is nearly 2 weeks old, and I need to upload a more current picture).  John and I are taking our birthing courses and I just got the 'ok' from my doctor to take a leave of absence from both my jobs- weird to think I really don't have to be anywhere!  Trouble is I am going to have to get disciplined and set my own "work schedule" to get things ready around the house for baby's arrival.  Hopefully motivation comes like... NOW!

Meanwhile, we are thinking about baby names, fine-tuning items on our registries, and... trying to make the best of a very cold house from the kitchen remodel...  At least we have our LOVE to keep us warm!

We can't wait for baby to get here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment