Saturday, February 13, 2010

Part 3: Christmas!

We spent Christmas in San Diego with the Finch family. Lindsay had the remainder of her stuff to bring home so we drove Ava (the Avalon) down to assist in the retrieval. Lindsay had purchased tickets to see Mary Poppins in LA for Christmas. We stopped there on the way down. The show was S-U-P-E-R-C-A-L-I-F-R-A-G-I-L-I-S-T-I-C-E-X-P-A-L-I-D-O-C-I-O-U-S!!! Don’t worry, in Disney fashion, Bert walked up the side of the stage and onto the ceiling! At the end, Mary Poppins flew up and over the audience!! PURE DISNEY MAGIC!!! I’d highly recommend it!  I’d also highly recommend Pink Berry, The Griddle Cafe and Sprinkles…but that’s another topic!





 We made a stop to visit Grandma Audrey. It was wonderful to visit with her. She was happy to show off her sporty red hot rod which definitely fit her personality! She’s a kick!
 

We were up to the Finch family cabin in Julian by Christmas Eve, where we spent the weekend relaxing, enjoying Santa’s goodies, and playing a little game we like to call BLITZ! Our first Christmas together was memorable and the first of many many more to come!


0 comments:

Post a Comment