Baby Turner arrives in January 2012!
For now, we refer to our bundle of joy as our "Gummy Bear" or "Little MacFarland"... and we can't wait to find out if it's a cute little boy or girl that will join our family... one thing we do know for sure, he or she WILL BE cute! :)
Lindsay is nearly done with her first trimester- she experienced a couple weeks of nausea and all the glorious (not!) side effects- but she is feeling better each passing day as she makes sure to schedule in enough rest in her busy schedule.
The doctor said our little Gummy Bear has a strong, healthy heartbeat. We're one proud mommy and one proud daddy and we are excited to share this joy with all of you!
What do you think? BOY or GIRL?
Check back to the blog to join us in the journey and watch Lindsay GROW :)
4 comments:
Yahoo!!!! So excited for you two. I think girls are fun, so I'm voting girl.
Congratulations! I think you're having a boy. Or a girl. :) I'm glad that you're over the worst of the beginning yuckiness. I hope you keep feeling well and that you have an uneventful next few months!
Aw yay! Congratulations!! I think it will be a boy.
Isn't this exciting, people?!?!?! Boy. Girl. Whatever, as long as it's healthy! We already know it will be cute. DUH!
Post a Comment