Baby Turner is certainly growing! I gained quite a few baby pounds at my last check up- but I am still right on track for weight gain. Makes me grateful I hardly gained anything in the first three months, because I seem to be making up for it in the third trimester :) Cutting back on the chocolate milk isn't going to be easy!
My hair has grown like crazy. I think John likes it much more than I do... it just takes so much time to get ready with long hair! I am debating whether or not to chop it short once baby arrives. We'll see. In the meantime, we're pretty sure our cute little girl will come out with luscious locks of her own, since mom and dad both have rich dark (and potentially curly) hair to pass down.
I feel like the next ten weeks of pregnancy are going to fly by. Overall, I can't complain- this pregnancy has gone by quickly and without major discomfort (so far!). I've finally mastered getting a better nights sleep- sleeping on my side wasn't easy to get used to, but the purchase of memory foam pillows has been a complete relief. I am getting very good at making multiple trips in the middle of the night to the bathroom - John doesn't even feel me get up or hear the toilet flush! What a champ he is.
Baby is very active now. I feel her all throughout the day, especially before bed. She takes my breath away when she puts on her performances... full on 360's and flips are her favorite. She has a solid punch and left hook too, that little rascal! If this is any indication of what she will behave like after birth, John and I will definitely have our hands full...
We're registered for our hospital classes and we're in rush mode to get everything ready for baby's arrival. The countdown is on!
1 comments:
Jo, you look absolutely adorable!!! I am loving the baby bump!
Post a Comment