I've started another venture in hopes of achieving my goal to become a stay at home mom and still work from home doing things I love. Timing is everything and my time is now to make this happen. Some of you may think I am crazy- because this means I am working 60-70 hours a week while also attempting to get enough sleep and keep healthy for when we plan to have kids. It will be worth it though, I can FEEL it.
So, in addition to my full-time job working for the State of CA, and my part-time job working as a cake decorating teacher at Michaels, I recently joined forces with a food product company based in Utah called "Shirley J" as an Executive Chef with exclusive territory here in the great state of California. I am so excited about this, I do the pee-pee dance every time I think about it. (like right now!)
What do I do as an Executive Chef for Shirley J ?
I host "Cook N' Chats" or cooking classes/demonstrations to show off the Shirley J products and what they can do to simplify your life, save you money, and create delicious meals for you to enjoy with your family. These products were tried and tested for over 30 years in commercial kitchens, and it is my job to make it available to every home chef and transform kitchens!
In April, John and I will attend a weekend event at the world famous Sundance Resort to meet with the corporate executives and prepare for the product launch here on the coast. The Shirley J company is ALL OVER the state of Utah, so I am looking forward to seeing the success of other Executive Chefs while we are there.
In October, John and I will also be heading to Los Angeles and San Francisco for a couple weekends to participate as Shirley J vendors at the Ultimate Women's Expos. This is an
opportunity we could not pass up- so look for us in a vendor booth giving out food samples and having ourselves some fun at these venues. I am pretty sure John and I will both enjoy the sightings of Kirstie Alley and Helen Hunt while we are there mingling with tens and tens of thousands of women who are looking to buy endless amounts of goodies. “Come Home to Dinner”
Class and Cooking Demonstration
Friday, April 8
7pm
(14 miles east of Sacramento)
John and I would really love to have the support and family and friends and we hope to see you there. I will make it worth your while, I PROMISE. You'll get cooking tips and ideas for over 30 recipes to prepare fast and easy meals for your family...You'll meet one of the Shirley J Chefs and you'll get to sample food products, and win FREE food items from the Shirley J product line. You don't have to be a master chef to attend- these products are designed to make you a Home Chef in a snap!
For those of you who are not local, or cannot attend, please send me an email at ShirleyJChef {at} gmail {dot} com and let me know if you want more information or what dates would work for you as I am scheduling and traveling more and more.
Here are a sample of dishes I have made in the
"Master 30 Meals" Shirley J Cooking program....
You can make these too :)
"Master 30 Meals" Shirley J Cooking program....
You can make these too :)








1 comments:
Congrats, Lindsay! What a fun thing to be involved with. Maybe you guys can swing a quick visit to us next month if you get any free time--would love to finally meet you! :)
Post a Comment