Meanwhile, the backyard has been taking on a life of its own. From wild and crazy blackberry bushes to random rose bushes to weeds and shiz everywhere else, it's a jungle out there! Let us not forget the wildlife of all kinds roaming the grounds, including skunks. What is it about the Heights that attracts the skunks?!
Here are some samples of the rose bushes from a few months ago randomly grouped on the side of the house...because that's a good place for rose bushes! I'm not quite sure what the thought process was when these were planted on the side of the house (aka the RV access).
![]() |
| "Painting the roses red..." (Click image to make larger) |
The wild and cRaZy blackberry bushes are yielding some fabulous berries. I reckon we won't keep ALL of the bush being that it takes up quite a bit of space so we're going to enjoy the berries while they are in abundance. I've found two recipes (thanks to our beloved Food Network Magazine and a fellow blogger) to make with berries so far. Have berry recipes you'd like to share? Please do!

0 comments:
Post a Comment