Wednesday, August 24, 2011

21 weeks pregnant

Here's a picture of Mama Turner at 21 weeks- posing in front of the very bright green wall we painted in the baby's room.  We're still debating whether or not we will keep this exact color- we may tone it down a bit :) 



I LOVE being pregnant- I'm feeling her kick and squirm more and more.  One of my favorite things is laying in bed at night (when she is most active) and asking John to feel my belly.  Even though John feels his own heartbeat through his hand more than anything else, that doesn't stop me from asking him to try!  There is something so special when I feel my husband's hand on my skin- just a thin layer away from the beautiful child we made with love :) 
 
Some of my baby MacFarland's favorite things to eat are:
  • Chocolate Milk (or Hot Chocolate.... yes, I know it's summer, but we don't care!)
  • Bagels & Cream Cheese
  • Eggo waffles with Aunt Jemima syrup
  • Tilamook Yogurt- any variety
  • Squash & Zucchini & Broccoli

 So much to get ready for baby's arrival!  Next up: Kitchen remodel, projects around the house to finish, and a nursery to design!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

You are so cute! I loved being pregnant too. Addie was also active at night. Your little girl is so lucky! And I love the green wall just as it is!

Post a Comment